Our basic format of activities consist of:
- Monthly Third Thursday Drop in Networking Meetings
- Quarterly Members’ Evenings (Partnership News updates, Theme for evening & networking)
- Two-monthly Steering Group Meetings (Co-ordinators from Working groups + Directors & Invitees)
- Regular free or low-cost Workshops/ Breakfast Briefings on topics including Social Media, Recruitment, Employment Law, Marketing, Cash-flow & finance tips for SMEs etc
- Ongoing Working Groups (already including Henley Young Partnership, Henley as a Winter Destination, Charities Together, New Business & Membership Group & Sports.) Other Members wishing to set up a Group should contact the Chair in the first instance email@example.com )
- Other Activities including Henley Living Advent Calendar, Henley Day of Design (in conjunction with RIBA), Health & Wealth & Wellbeing Exhibition
Members are sent regular Reminders about all of the Partnership’s activities, and those interested in exploring what the Partnership has to offer are warmly invited to attend activities and come and introduce themselves to the Chair, Directors or Working Group Co-Ordinators to find out more.
Ongoing Survey regarding what you would like to see the Partnership doing and involved in
The Henley Partnership is very grateful to local businesses for taking the time to fill this in.
Be a Guest Author on our Blog
If you are a member of the Henley Partnership, you can take advantage of our offer to members allowing you to post an article on our Blog.